Your right to privacy is important to us here at Stensborg A/S. We aim to make you feel secure about Stensborg’s handling of your personal data whilst you are a user of Stensborg.com or are using the services offered by our company.
Submission of personal data to Stensborg is shared with Google Ireland Limited; the data processor.
1. How we collect and use your personal data
Stensborg collects information about you in the following instances:
- Communication Data: This includes data that you send to us via the contact form on our website, through email, text, or social media.
- Customer Data: Information about you may be collected in order for us to ascertain how we might provide the best service for you. Likewise, your personal data may be used in order to answer specific requests from you. In such cases, we will collect only relevant information, such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Technical Data: This includes data about your use of our website. We process this data for the administration of our website and to deliver relevant website content.
2. How we share your personal data
We do not rent or sell personal data to others. In certain cases, Stensborg may share your personal data with:
- Suppliers: Third parties with whom we cooperate to provide services for you.
- Third parties: We may include links to third-party websites. We do not control these third-party sites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
- Legal Disclosure: If it is required by law or other legal processes to disclose information about you.
3. How we protect your personal data
We have security measures in place to protect your personal data. We want to ensure your personal data is neither accidentally erased, made public, lost, changed, disclosed, or accessed without proper authorisation.
Our security measures are being continually revised and updated and we audit our system for vulnerabilities. Even so, please be aware that no security measure is 100% perfect.
4. Your rights
Under data protection law, you may have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal data.
- The right to have your personal data corrected.
- The right to have your personal data erased.
- The right to block or suppress further use of your personal data.
- The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- The right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing and profiling.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How long does Stensborg store your personal data?
We retain your personal data for a period necessary to fulfill the following:
- The purpose for which the data was provided.
- Ongoing business needs, including record keeping.
- Legal or regulatory requirements.
Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 5 years after the latest use and even longer if requested by law.
6. What happens if Stensborg changes this charter on personal data
We recommend that you check this page regularly for updates.
7. Contacts and questions
If you have any questions or concerns about how we collect, store and use your personal data, please contact us using the details in the footer below.